If you’re looking to buy cheap 2k MT Coins, make sure to visit A6K for all the best deals and discounts that you will not find anywhere else!
“The Jordan Challenge” takes you inside the perspective of one of the NBA’s greatest players, Michael Jordan, as you relive a few of his most extraordinary games, with Part 3 today sharing the last five (5) of the fifteen (15) challenges that await you in NBA 23!
Few can argue about Michael Jordan’s feats for Chicago Bulls in the NBA.
Sometimes, it seemed like Jordan single-handedly won important matches for The Bulls, including a few NBA Championship titles too!
With the launch of NBA 23 just around the corner, younger generation fans might not have been there to witness Michael Jordan’s magical moments inside the basketball court, and that is why “The Jordan Challenge” returns, to challenge everyone in replicating Jordan’s achievements in fifteen (15) of his best games throughout his career.
After exploring ten (10) of them in Part 1 and Part 2 previously, Part 3 today will dive into the last five (5) accordingly:
THE JORDAN CHALLENGE (PART 3)
- 1995 East Conference Central Division, Chicago Bulls vs. New York Knicks
- A tight game between two spirited teams, Michael Jordan was the difference, amassing a total of 55 points to pull The Bulls through to a 113 – 111 win.
- 1996 NBA Playoff Finals, Seattle SuperSonics vs. Chicago Bulls (Game 6)
- The winners of each Conference duke it out on the basketball court, and Jordan had it tough trying to beat The Seattle Sonics’ line-up, with the defence led by the famous Gary Payton.
- 1997 NBA Playoff Finals, Utah Jazz vs. Chicago Bulls (Game 5)
- Battling sickness, Jordan beat the odds and carried his team till the end of the match, ensuring The Bulls’ comeback to win 90 – 88, with Jordan bringing in 38 points.
- 1997 Eastern Conference Central Division, Chicago Bulls vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- A typical league game turned into a memorable one as Chicago Bulls’ Michael Jordan went up against an aspiring Los Angeles Lakers’ guard, Kobe Bryant, who was the spiritual successor of Jordan on the basketball court, with both players scoring the most points for each team in a 104 – 83 win for The Bulls.
- 1998 NBA Playoff Finals, Chicago Bulls vs. Utah Jazz (Game 6)
- Just a year after they met each other in the Playoff Finals, Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz locked horns once again, and every match was extremely tight, with Game 6 seeing Michael Jordan amassing 45 points to pull out a win in The Bulls’ 87 – 86 close victory right under Utah Jazz’s nose.
Michael Jordan is arguably the best basketball player in history due to him carrying Chicago Bulls to many unbelievable accomplishments in history.
Although Chicago Bulls is still a strong team in the current NBA era, they are still a long way from rediscovering their golden years under Michael Jordan’s leadership, and that alone is testament to how magnificent the 59-year old former basketball player really is.
Interested to buy 2K MT Coins for NBA 23 later next month?
If you are, remember to visit A6K to discover awesome bundles and packages that are unbelievably cheap, today!